• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Army Berets

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hello all

I thought I'd seen the worst of berets from individuals of 2 Balloon Sqn. But no. Even worse, a recruit trainer. With a half hour slot on BBC News tonight... :pDT_Xtremez_42:Crap Beret.jpg

Attachments

• Nob Jockey.jpg
    Nob Jockey.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

terence

Corporal
Hello all

I thought I'd seen the worst of berets from individuals of 2 Balloon Sqn. But no. Even worse, a recruit trainer. With a half hour slot on BBC News tonight... :pDT_Xtremez_42:View attachment 13841

saw A R. A. F.
REGT. CHAPPIE WEARING HIS BERET LIKE THIS ON ARMED FORCES DAY IN LITTLEHAMPTON....HAD TO CHUCKLE.HE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD HARD(NOT)...LOL

Roobarb

SAC
I prefer AP1358, Chapter 2, Page 2-252, berets, Chief Technician, helicopters use for the landing of

(but the pongo is a KJ btw...)