• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are there any BMSs on here?

Cracker

LAC
Are you a BMS? If so I am looking to re-muster to BMS and would like to ask some questions - I promise not to ask questions that are on the Careers website or easily searched on Google!

I specifically would like to find a POC to arrange a 'day in the life of' visit if possible? I'm in the process of trying to arrange one through work but thought I'd try this route too as hopefully it will be more fruitful.

I'd also like to know what a typical day (if one exists) consists of. I've read the blurb but would like to hear it from the horses mouth without the spin.

I have plenty more questions but I don't want to scare anyone off! Happy to discuss through PM if that's preferable.

Many thanks.