• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Appo's still serving

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Chatting to old friends today about times past and this led to us pondering are there any Appo's still serving? I was orderly Cpl when the 153's left and it's more than 20 years since the 155 's graduated so there can't be many left in uniform surely? A handful maybe.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I think there’s a 155 flying on E3’s as an AT.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We all fell for this without thinking...Appos still serving suggests they actually do/did something when in uniform expect touch themselves and others in 'special' places...

I wonder if those that have joined in the last 10 years actually know what an appo is?

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
We all fell for this without thinking...Appos still serving suggests they actually do/did something when in uniform expect touch themselves and others in 'special' places...

I wonder if those that have joined in the last 10 years actually know what an appo is?

Aw poor Vim..... Which nasty entry of appos gangfcuked your Mum then?
:p

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I knew some appos at cosford who had a few weeks left before they passed out and were court martialled and kicked out for possession of wacky baccy. It shows brains doesn't equal common sense. One asked if they could continue their training after coming out of Colchester. Nearly three years flushed down the drain.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Its a sad tale.. pull up a sandbag and i'll tell you about it...

A young dynamic welsh rugby player (a racing snake winger) went to Halton to become a split brain.
Whilst there he discovered beer fags and the simple pleasure of sharing his bed at night with all the other appo's, Every night they lined up at his bed to sully him, so much so his gary glitter looked like an old welly top.

After he graduated, he slowly slipped down the social scale as he dipped further into depravity to try and fill the void in his life that is the truth that everyone really hates appo's, that he was in fact lower on the foodchain than Stewards and Scuffers.

Overtime, his hair fell out, his attempts at social integration through beer and fags, failed and his deviance levels rose... animal, vegetable and mineral were all fair game to him, deep down he just wanted to be loved, but the deep self loathing he had for being an appo just kept rising to the surface.

One night whilst scratching the seedy underbelly of the Swindon red light area looking for a new low in depravity, he was picked up by a TV personality in flashy car, who invited him to a pool party.

He was found a few days later, floating face down in the pool with a 27 inch black rubber fist hanging out of his welly top rikker and 3 pints of assorted semen in his stomach.

A sad ending to a sad human being.....

Still...sounds like you've recovered quite well now though and got through the other side.