• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any Info please

62atc

LAC
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone could possibly give me some info. I am getting sent on my D1 driving course at DST Leconfield in a couple of weeks, just wondering what to expect. Any info greatly appreciated

Cheers

Expect to be treated like a kid again, last time I was there the block cpl came round at 10 to turn the lights off and check everyone was in bed!!

Crap food as well, at least your D1 course should only be a week so you wont be dicked to work the weekend.

62atc

LAC
kk, maybe i should have said that I will be in the SNCO's mess as i will admit that I am staff with the spaceys

timaloy

Corporal
well the duty sgt will come round to turn off your lights at 10pm and plenty of crap food with happier staff serving it