• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Tossford Thread: NTT's self importance

Z

Zob Nob

Why is it NTT's have a view that their particular section is pivotal to the smooth, efficient running of the Station? Techies are seen by these people as an inconvenience. They never appreciate that when an aircraft suddenly goes U/S or the flying programme changes we need to sort it out otherwise the aircraft don't fly.
Try and remember that we do have quite an important job to do aswell.

W

wizard

Good point! why in gods name do these people think we join as aircraft teckies, so we couldn't fix aircraft?.

you would think we were here just to annoy NTT's with stupid made up demands, instead we could be drinking tea in our own warm crewroom!!!

Oh don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Why the feck cant you lot go and sort your problems out over a pint?

We need a sub forum in fight club 'another Cosford whinge, only read if really bored'.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Why is it NTT's have a view that their particular section is pivotal to the smooth, efficient running of the Station? Techies are seen by these people as an inconvenience. They never appreciate that when an aircraft suddenly goes U/S or the flying programme changes we need to sort it out otherwise the aircraft don't fly.
Try and remember that we do have quite an important job to do aswell.

As a tradesman I do not consider myself any more or less important than any other trade, technical or otherwise.

On an Individual level, my fecal matter is more important than Zob Nob who has at least half his username correct.::/:

Last edited:
M

monobrow

Non Technical Trade.

At least I think thats what he's rambling on about.