• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Tossford Thread: Death To Zobbus Knobbus

Another Tossford Thread: Death To Zobbus Knobbus

• Leave the fool alone, he can't help being an appo dwarf

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Sh1t in his desk

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rim his mug

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Have him peeled and dipped in cillit bang!

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
It seems I am unable/not allowed to start another anti zob nob thread as the mods (MC) don't like it. So I take it then that it's fair for TAM to have more than one thread aimed at him started then. If you are unsure of what I speak the read "TAM irritant tag" & "Roomster drivers" threads. It appears big brother is reaching the goat priot to it's latest TV appearance.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
It was very irritating with all the threads popping up aimed at an individual so why would you then want to mirror that posting by doing the same. I'm sure that anything said to you in private by a mod should really stay that way, and not used as fuel to the anger. You have this one in fight club and I think it's pretty obvious that the other one would have ended up being in here too.

To be honest there's far too much testosterone floating around at the moment, if you know who each other are, then why all the posting insults and threats, just get on with it

S

shouldhavetookredundancy

It was very irritating with all the threads popping up aimed at an individual so why would you then want to mirror that posting by doing the same. I'm sure that anything said to you in private by a mod should really stay that way, and not used as fuel to the anger. You have this one in fight club and I think it's pretty obvious that the other one would have ended up being in here too.

To be honest there's far too much testosterone floating around at the moment, if you know who each other are, then why all the posting insults and threats, just get on with it

Because they all find it fun!

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Now feck off back to the galley and cook some pies!!
Turbo Angryman
Gimpness Level
9/10

YYYYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN!

I expected much better off you than that, the bearings gone on your turbo this week?

I'm afraid there arent any pies out here in the Gulf, you do remember the gulf dont you, thats where the big boys who work on live aircraft go to do stuff that dosent invole trying to look the big man in front of smallies.:pDT_Xtremez_19: Kiss my clankers dimwit.

Last edited:
Z

Zob Nob

There seems to be a trend developing here. Now if anyone would like to point the b'lend out next time I venture over to the dark side I may have to take the cnut out with the works rover. More so when the throbber sends me PM's saying he knows who I am. Like I give a fcuk!!!!!

Time to stop taking the brave pills and be a man, if the op is reversible zob I wish I still had a knob.

It seems in your eyes it is OK to seek out forum members but when the same happens to you, you don't like it. Put up or shut up fecker!

P

pie sandwich

It seems in your eyes it is OK to seek out forum members but when the same happens to you, you don't like it. Put up or shut up fecker!

OO hark at her!! have you had a lunch time shandy and starting to feel brave.

ye big mankie poof.

TAM if I were you I would take some pics of myself doing the nasty to his mongo wife and sister that should shut him up for a bit

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant

I really don't care if there are people on this site who know who I am. In fact there are quite a few people who browse this site but don't use it who know who I am. I have even been mentioned in the sirs mess by name and user name thanks to some comments posted by my good self. In fact your boss may well have been one of them. I honestly don't care if you do know who I am, at least some of my co workers like and respect me. I bet you wish you could say the same. Rank isn't always equal to popularity you know.