• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Tossford Thread: Death To Zobbus Knobbus

Another Tossford Thread: Death To Zobbus Knobbus

• Leave the fool alone, he can't help being an appo dwarf

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Sh1t in his desk

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rim his mug

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Have him peeled and dipped in cillit bang!

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Turbo Angryman

Recently an even bigger w6nker than me has raised his deformed head on egoat with his rantings regarding the teaching staff at tossford, particulally in the turdis.
His identity has now become known to me and I am unsure of what revenge to extract from the short arsed t8sser.
Help required.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 5/10

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
I've voted for the mug option, but only 'cos there wasn't "All of the Above" as a choice.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

R

rodger-dodger

Instructors

Instructors

I bought a pick axe recently, :pDT_Xtremez_35: I found smashing it deep into the ground very enlightning, I suspect you may get the same feeling driving it deep into the shaort arshed fecker you described.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

S

shouldhavetookredundancy

I must admit to being a bit disapointed with turboangrymouths options. Having known the ugly short arsed little fecker for years I personal think that combining his manhood with a blender before posting him onto one of her majesties floating targets for the sailors to use as a bum boy would be more appropriate.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Interesting.

I suppose you had better hope that he doesn't get mugged on the way home tonight.

You have threatened smashing him in with a pickaxe handle on a public forum.

If anything does happen to him, who will be No1 suspect?

R

rodger-dodger

Interesting.

I suppose you had better hope that he doesn't get mugged on the way home tonight.

You have threatened smashing him in with a pickaxe handle on a public forum.

If anything does happen to him, who will be No1 suspect?

:pDT_Xtremez_09: Me:pDT_Xtremez_30:

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
HELLO MY NAME IS BARRY SCOTT, AND I THINK THAT PEELING AND DIPPING WOULD BE A GOOD ENDING FOR THIS C0CK. SO START WITH SH1TTING ON HIS DESK, A MUG RIMMING SESSION AND FINALLY A DROP OF THE GOOD STUFF

Hope this helps?

SCJ

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Even if they try pinning it on MC he'll just say the other mods made him do it !
One look at S2's agony page and all our mods will be doing life in Broadmoor :pDT_Xtremez_31: Including you Hu :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Boarderlyne

Sergeant
Another Handy Hint

Another Handy Hint

Recently an even bigger w6nker than me has raised his deformed head on egoat with his rantings regarding the teaching staff at tossford, particulally in the turdis.
His identity has now become known to me and I am unsure of what revenge to extract from the short arsed t8sser.
Help required.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 5/10

Tippex the inside of his mug. Mystery illness, violently sick for days, not to mention strange and wonderful side-effects. On the plus side, evidence can be removed with washing up liquid and elbow grease leaving no-one any the wiser.:pDT_Xtremez_27:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Even if they try pinning it on MC he'll just say the other mods made him do it !
One look at S2's agony page and all our mods will be doing life in Broadmoor :pDT_Xtremez_31: Including you Hu :pDT_Xtremez_15:
Hope Broadmoor is more exciting than Rampton was - it was dire there FFS full of fekkin loonies too

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

S

scaleywife

People, people, people.... I've told you before... Optrex in glass/cup.

Colourless, odourless, projectile vomiting within hours.

Hope that helps and y'all have a nice day now!

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
I personally cant believe that anyone can be as big a to$$er as you TAM but I await your witty retort on the subject.:pDT_Xtremez_17:

T

Turbo Angryman

I personally cant believe that anyone can be as big a to$$er as you TAM but I await your witty retort on the subject.:pDT_Xtremez_17:

One person springs to mind!
He is a much bigger t0$$er that me and zobbus knobbus put together!!
Now feck off back to the galley and cook some pies!!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level
9/10

The Panther

Corporal
Anti freeze laced coke can do the trick, its totally tasteless when mixed. Don't put to much in mind, it will blind/kill you.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

C

Cumbrian cnut

The wee fecker can't help himself sometimes. He was damaged mentally during the apprenticeship and the illness makes him write things down which are sometimes true but offend the few sensitive souls in the mob.

G

gemarriott

A couple of pellets from a broken 20mm round dissolved in a brew works wonders for increasing the occupancy level of trap1 on Golf dispersal

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Tam, I'm currently looking for people to send on a 5 day LITS course, just say the word and I will put his name forward to do 4 on the trot, that should keep the buffoon quiet for a while.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
There seems to be a trend developing here. Now if anyone would like to point the b'lend out next time I venture over to the dark side I may have to take the cnut out with the works rover. More so when the throbber sends me PM's saying he knows who I am. Like I give a fcuk!!!!!

Time to stop taking the brave pills and be a man, if the op is reversible zob I wish I still had a knob.