• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Hi peeps, new to the goat but have posted a few times.

couple of questions i registered after a beer call, not the best thing to do, is there anyway to change my user name? tried to reregister and it wouldnt have it.

and is ps for real. is it better to avoid him or just laugh him off!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi peeps, new to the goat but have posted a few times.

couple of questions i registered after a beer call, not the best thing to do, is there anyway to change my user name? tried to reregister and it wouldnt have it.

and is ps for real. is it better to avoid him or just laugh him off!

Next you'll be questioning the authenticity of the big red guy and the Easter Bunny...

Welcome Cake etc.

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Welcome the goat, drinking and posting is a crime we are all guilty of at some time or another,:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
lets just say im addicted to jaffa cakes. i shall try not to drink and post as i tend to type crap. oh damn done it again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.