• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ann Summers or Pabo

Ann Summers or Pabo

• Total voters

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I've never really been impressed with the quality of Ann Summers clothing range and have always used Pabo instead to buy those special outfits. Saying that I've just been having a looky over at the Ann Summers site and must say, they do seem to have improved in choice, still not sure about quality though.

So girlies and no doubt the boys wil have a look as they never can help themselves which do you prefer?, and I don't mean the scary sh1te, I only look at the outfits, wouldn't have a clue what to do with the rest

Ann Summers http://www.annsummers.com/main.asp?gid=0

or

Pabo http://www.pabo.com/

H

Heilan

Have had a look & there seems to be good stuff on both sites. There again, with my boobs, I never seem to fit in any of the things I want!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Have had a look & there seems to be good stuff on both sites. There again, with my boobs, I never seem to fit in any of the things I want!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

See that is one reason why I like Pabo, they can cater much easier for things like that, but AS just seem to have normal sizes.

G

gemarriott

do ether of them do blue inflatable trousers?

If not I'll stick to the NHS:pDT_Xtremez_15:

tats

Sergeant
Never looked or heard of Pabo before but looks good to me, have got stuff from AS before and I'm not exactly a out of the ordinary size but found their stuff either awkward or a bit rubbish, might just have brought a bad set though.

Unfortunately with things like underwear and the like its very hard as everyone is so different but I do love the fact you can send stuff back if it just doesn't work or you don't like. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I've bought from AS before and found the same as you tats, always found them to be expensive, lacking in choice and the quality is very poor.

I've bought plenty of outfits from Pabo and love them all.

W

wgaf

M.O.D. trials new WRAF underwear:

Attachments

• fat bird.jpg
    fat bird.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Cheers LQ I hadnt heard of Pabo but looking at their site they have some very nice stuff! Bang goes my wages then!! having said that they do look a lot more reasonable than AS they have got more and more expensive lately. I think Pabo definately has the edge regards the clothing but I still think AS is good for the erm naughtier stuff!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You birds are missing the point here. Why go and by dildo's and vibrators? just 'put out' and spread yer legs and some bloke is sure to come along and shag you for free.

some of you uglier birds may be waiting a little longer till pub closing time though :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Never looked or heard of Pabo before but looks good to me, have got stuff from AS before and I'm not exactly a out of the ordinary size but found their stuff either awkward or a bit rubbish, might just have brought a bad set though.

Unfortunately with things like underwear and the like its very hard as everyone is so different but I do love the fact you can send stuff back if it just doesn't work or you don't like. :pDT_Xtremez_31:
Alternatively, wear them, bag them up and sell them on to Japanese business men ! A roaring trde by all accounts. They actually have vending machine's to sell used girls panties !! :pDT_Xtremez_17:
some of you uglier birds may be waiting a little longer till pub closing time though :pDT_Xtremez_14:
That's only if there's a lock in though !! THe sheep are easy, you girls have to compete a little. :pDT_Xtremez_30: Wear a wooly rug, make small baaaing sounds.... work it, work it !! :pDT_Xtremez_21:

Got wood now !

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
FOr clothes it has to be Pabo. The quality is far superior to that of AS.

I wouldn't know about any of the other naughty stuff:pDT_Xtremez_42:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
FOr clothes it has to be Pabo. The quality is far superior to that of AS.

I wouldn't know about any of the other naughty stuff:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

AW is like the Wiki of naughty stuff

I'm still trying work out what the hell that love cone thing was

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Never heard of Pabo before but from looking at their site they seem much cheaper on certain things. AS has been getting more and more expensive. I do like Pabo's sexy mrs santa outfits!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Agree 100% on the Mrs Santa outfits, though I do advise wearing some hotpants with them if you plan to go out and they look great with FMB's

I went right off AS after I bought a nurses outfit from them, it was the most tacky and cheap and nasty thing I've ever seen. Got one from Pabo (with those white boot) and it is very nice, don't have the white stockings anymore though.