• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

America

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Apparently Black Lives Matter in the USA. Except for the people show in the picture Below. All murdered during the rioting and looting. One of them is a retired police captain aged 77. Shot dead by a looter. Perhaps the looters didn’t get the memo.

1FA7E54D-44F5-4C4F-86E3-221DEA6B2739.jpeg

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
So you're choosing to ignore all the videos of police cars driving into protestors. Police firing pepper spray on innocent kids. Police firing rubber bullets on peaceful protestors. Police arresting CNN camera crews and Australian camera crews going about their business.

Let's not forget the hundreds of Americans killed by police.

Yeah it's a one way street

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
So you're choosing to ignore all the videos of police cars driving into protestors. Police firing pepper spray on innocent kids. Police firing rubber bullets on peaceful protestors. Police arresting CNN camera crews and Australian camera crews going about their business.

Let's not forget the hundreds of Americans killed by police.

Yeah it's a one way street
In that case mate you've totally changed my mind. Killing other people, destroying businesses and burning them down, looting and rioting. yep, it all makes sense now.

Have a little look at how many people were murdered in Chicago over the memorial day weekend. Puts some of this into perspective. There are bad actors everywhere. The 3 other policemen who stood by and watched Officer Chuvain put his knee on Mr Floyd's neck, none of them were white. Toxicology reports have 'allegedly' shown he had both Methamphetamines and Fentanyl in his system. Both of which can be central nervous system depressants. Possibly this will have contributed to his death. Who knows? Doesn't matter, the Officer concerned, all of the in fact should have their day in court to be found either guilty of a crime or innocent. That's how a legal system works.

I just believe that this whole situation is being used to smash and destroy and those who are looting and rioting deserve everything they get. How would you feel if it was your business being burnt down? Your home set on fire? You attacked by a group of thugs because you were white? That's been happening for the last few nights and people have been murdered, including a lot of black people. The police have been finding caches of bricks, pipe bombs and bottle filled with gasoline in Washington DC and Minneapolis. Looks like someone was prepared.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
In that case mate you've totally changed my mind. Killing other people, destroying businesses and burning them down, looting and rioting. yep, it all makes sense now.

Have a little look at how many people were murdered in Chicago over the memorial day weekend. Puts some of this into perspective. There are bad actors everywhere. The 3 other policemen who stood by and watched Officer Chuvain put his knee on Mr Floyd's neck, none of them were white. Toxicology reports have 'allegedly' shown he had both Methamphetamines and Fentanyl in his system. Both of which can be central nervous system depressants. Possibly this will have contributed to his death. Who knows? Doesn't matter, the Officer concerned, all of the in fact should have their day in court to be found either guilty of a crime or innocent. That's how a legal system works.

I just believe that this whole situation is being used to smash and destroy and those who are looting and rioting deserve everything they get. How would you feel if it was your business being burnt down? Your home set on fire? You attacked by a group of thugs because you were white? That's been happening for the last few nights and people have been murdered, including a lot of black people. The police have been finding caches of bricks, pipe bombs and bottle filled with gasoline in Washington DC and Minneapolis. Looks like someone was prepared.
You'll always get those out to cause trouble in any protest.and hijack the protest to cause bother.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts

I think if someone put their knee on my neck for 8plus minutes I might be a bit poorly. Those coppers Who looked on are just as culpable IMHO

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I think if someone put their knee on my neck for 8plus minutes I might be a bit poorly. Those coppers Who looked on are just as culpable IMHO
I'm hoping that all four will see a small cell without any sunshine for an extended period of time and some proper training for the men of the Minneapolis PD.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I see the 'peaceful protest' in London has turned a wee bit violent with protesters now attacking the police. Imagine my shock.

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm hoping that all four will see a small cell without any sunshine for an extended period of time and some proper training for the men of the Minneapolis PD.
You can't have both.
Either they were trained correctly and broke the rules, or they were untrained and thus the system is at fault.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I wouldn't hold your breathe on a guilty verdict

Remember Rodney King

This as wellhttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...y-shot-unarmed-naked-black-man-found-n1065876
Reading that, the damned fool didn't follow police instructions and ran at the police. You have to admit that he was a wee bit complicit in what happened to him. Worst thing I've seen so far this week is the execution of a young white lad, on his knees in a hotel corridor. Apparently the policeman wasn't charged with that murder either. I think we're certainly safer with our police.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Reading that, the damned fool didn't follow police instructions and ran at the police. You have to admit that he was a wee bit complicit in what happened to him. Worst thing I've seen so far this week is the execution of a young white lad, on his knees in a hotel corridor. Apparently the policeman wasn't charged with that murder either. I think we're certainly safer with our police.
What about the beating of Rodney king.

So because he didn't stop he was shot. That's about right in America

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I wouldn't hold your breathe on a guilty verdict

Remember Rodney King

This as wellhttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...y-shot-unarmed-naked-black-man-found-n1065876

These four are going down...they are akin to the red shirt wearing dudes on the original Star Trek...Trump knows its the only way to slow this down. I think stopping it is impossible now and with Trump in charge and seemingly not capable of not tweeting insightful stuff who know's where this sh1tshow is taking the US?

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
These four are going down...they are akin to the red shirt wearing dudes on the original Star Trek...Trump knows its the only way to slow this down. I think stopping it is impossible now and with Trump in charge and seemingly not capable of not tweeting insightful stuff who know's where this sh1tshow is taking the US?
They might be going down but I'd wager it will be for a minor charge. The difficulty will be in getting a balanced fair jury.

I recall the prosecution of a white policeman a few years ago, the prosecution had to move the trial to another part of the state to get a fair verdict.

Last edited:

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
A wee bit of research and it seems that this usage of a knee is not just an American technique. It is lovely that they are deifying this Floyd chap but it is worthwhile pointing out he was a career criminal who had done some quite abhorrent things, this may have coloured how he was dealt with whilst being arrested. This of course in no way implies that I don’t think the officers concerned need to be disciplined and dealt with appropriately by the law. One theme that is quite tiring is the media pundits constantly going on about how Obama dealt with all the deaths of black men and subsequent riots whilst he was president. He called the rioters at Ferguson ‘thugs’ and used other quite strong language. It is funny to consider how much black lives improved so much under his 8 years at the helm. They didn’t.

FE12B2C4-2E2B-4C52-BCEF-2BEAB29EF60B.jpeg