• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Allowances & Rates

Major Geek

Sergeant
Anybody know where you can find a list of current allowances and rates - for example MMA at PCR? Used to get them all on one sheet but not seen one for a while.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
It's in the book

It's in the book

All the allowances are near the front of the JSP.

Open it up click "ctrl" & "f" at the same time and type in MMA or PCR and find away.

Hope you find it.

Major Geek

Sergeant
Thanks for that.

The JSP on RAFCOM is an older version to the one on Defence Intranet and the PCR rate seems to have changed from 0.262 to 0.2509, any ideas why? Hasn't the cost of fuel gone up?

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Thanks for that.

The JSP on RAFCOM is an older version to the one on Defence Intranet and the PCR rate seems to have changed from 0.262 to 0.2509, any ideas why? Hasn't the cost of fuel gone up?

I believe the "explanation" (or excuse) was that cars these days are more efficient therefore you don't need as much money.

Crack on...............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

N

NATOStandard

The geezers who decide rates felt at the time that the cost of running a car overall had gone down, i.e repairs, servicing, parts, tax (if you have newish car). Although fuel has gone through the roof now it may be something they will look at prior to the new rates 1 Aug 08.

Last edited:

Major Geek

Sergeant
Ahh well, cock all use to me if they put it up next year. Was just checking it out for my resettlement. Last day in "work" today.