• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alexa play......

foxOneFive

Corporal
Anyone else had this? Asked Alexa to play ELO "Wild west hero" End of month got billed £4.99 from Amazon? Long story short, spoke to bank and they gave money back. Following on to next month same thing happened, spoke to bank, money back again.

Contacted Amazon, said what's going on? Answer, you have signed up to Amazon music which is 4.99 a month and you listened to ELO on this/that date. told them yes, but didn't knowingly sign up to anything and they cancelled it immediately! Unfugginbelivable !

Deltaitem

Corporal
I've inadvertently signed up to Amazon Prime in the past after combining alcohol with online shopping. It's very easily done, and they make it even easier with their webpage setups, the bastards.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've inadvertently signed up to Amazon Prime in the past after combining alcohol with online shopping. It's very easily done, and they make it even easier with their webpage setups, the bastards.

Optimus Prime.... Transforms from a truck to a robot.

Amazon Prime... Transforms your money into stuff you don't need when drunk.

Thank you!

foxOneFive

Corporal
Yeah, I don't think I know anybody who hasn't been signed up for prime drunk or sober, myself included ffs

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yeah, I don't think I know anybody who hasn't been signed up for prime drunk or sober.
They have never signed Me:)!! But thats probably because I'm a proper IT biff and very occassional internet shopping type who doesn't do Alexa, Paypal, Amazon, Netflix, EBay, Spotify or any other streaming thingy. I do chuckle at the spoof emails telling me my non-exsistant Paypal account has been frozen until I take remedial action, that the Amazon subscription I don't have is due renewal if I follow this link or my Ebay parcel is on its way from UPS or whoever once I confirm my order via this or that link.

This always happens to me after forgetting to cancel after the free trial... I know it's me being a numpty but still...