• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aircrew Wings and CS95, the debate rages....

M

monobrow

he he he

I want my sparky hand badge sewn on post haste!

(as well as the AEW badge, RAF badge, TRF flash, Union Flag) WHERE WILL IT END!!!!!!!

Last edited:
S

Seymour Tw@tt

I think it's all because the AAC have their wings on the CS95. If that's the case, fair point. All the army bods have everyfcukingthing badge-wise sewn or taped to their combats...

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

N

NotAnIDOYet

I got my sewing and cooking badges in the Scouts, not that I'm a gayer or owt, just wanted some easy badges to fill the arms.

Please mr CAS can I wear these on my CS95? Just below the TRF (as if the Royal Air Force badge doesn't give it away) is the ideal place in my humble opinion.

Can we also have some medal ribbons to wear on blue shirts. My QJM would look spiffing there (no LSGCM, got caught!).

Failing that could all aircrew types shut up about this, we know who the feckers are by their general arrogance and attitude to noncoms.

W

Wing boy

Ah but you see the Royal Air force badge was a mess up of extremes.

Next time you put on your cs95 look at you Royal air force badge across your chest. then put on your webbing or body armour then look at your .........

oh bugger I cant see any Royal Air force badge!!!!!!

IHateTCW

LAC
Ah but you see the Royal Air force badge was a mess up of extremes.

Next time you put on your cs95 look at you Royal air force badge across your chest. then put on your webbing or body armour then look at your .........

oh bugger I cant see any Royal Air force badge!!!!!!

Fair point but uf your heading anywhere you need your body armour shouldnt your uniform be devoid of any badges anyway

W

Wing boy

Which just serves to prove that the whole RAF badge was always a non starter.

D

DrunkenMonki

Good of the3m to give us a stable belt style Drop Zone badge, normally the reserve of airborne types. If you ever find me on a DZ, i've really c()cked up!

Why would you want a big blue and white badge just over your heart when you are in combats? Its bad enough with the poor SACT's with a nice figure eleven aiming point for a rank badge!

Last edited: