• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Air Space LOG WEB updated

Robby

Corporal
As I have been a bit of a cynical critic of this new system, I think its only fair to acknowledge that it is slowly developing. The latest update is new educational opportunities for NCO's WO's and Officers recently being added. They have also updated quite a few other bits and pieces.

Perhaps this is the way we will find out about the higher pay band but in the mean time we have progress! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

All you need now is to get a log in and see what's changing.

Off Topic I just hope this is the start of the beginning not the 'start of the end- cynical to the end!

TABETX AND SEND

Corporal
That has happened within the last 24 hours because there was c0ck all on there yesterday (07/01/10).

My god things are happening whay ever next information from our elders and maybe they will populate it with imformation that we NEED to know not just sh1t we all hear every day.:eek::raf:

Robby

Corporal
A small step

A small step

That has happened within the last 24 hours because there was c0ck all on there yesterday (07/01/10).

My god things are happening whay ever next information from our elders and maybe they will populate it with imformation that we NEED to know not just sh1t we all hear every day.:eek::raf:

I hear what your saying but being away from an MOB this was the first i'd heard of the new educational opportunities, as you say a small step and maybe now the information will flow! I have given up on the pay review if it happens I will be extremely surprised but chuffed!

Off TopicI see our big problem being the loss of Aldergrove, Cottesmore, Lyneham as well reductions at Leeming, the OOA's will come round more often and our staff will only know supply support for specific platforms, due to Contracted Support arrangements and the lack of posting opportunities- we'll see but it will be a challenge to manage this in a sensible/practical way. Off Topic