• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Air Command? Where do we fit in?

fatbaldchief

Corporal
With the formation of Air Command and demise of STC and PTC does anybody know where they fit in anymore?
Is there a real Org chart on tinternet or tintranet anywhere with the big picture on it?

STC and PTC websites show, eerr STC and PTC stuff even though they don't exist anymore so I am one confused bald bunny. :pDT_Xtremez_41:

Any shiny / PTC / STC / Air Command dudes help will be rewarded with a nice picture of two kittens in a basket.

R

rodger-dodger

Air Command Org Chart

Air Command Org Chart

This should help explain things a little

air_comd1.jpg

Hope it helps

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
It's not too hard. Previously CINC STC was a 4-star with a 3-star deputy. CINC PTC was a 3-star. Now the 4-star CINC AIR has 2 3-star deputies, DCINC(Ops) and DCINC(Pers). All that's really changed are the signs on the office doors (about £150 a pop), Business cards (cost a fortune), Letterheads (thank God for MS Word or the costs could really start to mount up), you get the idea.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
It's not too hard. Previously CINC STC was a 4-star with a 3-star deputy. CINC PTC was a 3-star. Now the 4-star CINC AIR has 2 3-star deputies, DCINC(Ops) and DCINC(Pers). All that's really changed are the signs on the office doors (about £150 a pop), Business cards (cost a fortune), Letterheads (thank God for MS Word or the costs could really start to mount up), you get the idea.

All dead wood as far as I am concerned. What do they actually do?
What do my blerdy taxes get spent on them for?
Anyone justify them with all their titles, offices and secretaries?

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
STC, PTC, Air???????

STC, PTC, Air???????

It is a shame that the contractors running the RAF portal can't keep up...:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Then again they aren't that brilliant anyway!!!

rugby then work

Cider Drinker

and a really crap sign outside 3 site. Looks like they ran out of money paying all the top brass and couldn't afford a crest.

I

ICATQ

and a really crap sign outside 3 site. Looks like they ran out of money paying all the top brass and couldn't afford a crest.

They haven't designed one yet :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Perhaps e-goat should run a competition and submit the winning entry to err someone at Air Command.

Heres a Gems idea, save shed loads of money by not re-organising every year!

Incidentally, at that level I understand that their letterheads are real printed paper and not generated on MS Word. More waste!

fatbaldchief

Corporal
He got more kittens than the quote in the original contract.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Well spotted but due to the required time expired contract renegotiation, shortfall in GNP and the fluctuating RPI he in fact won extra kittens that cost less individually to run and work out better value over the same period in the group value quid pro quo stasis base value arena. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

HOW I MISS THE IPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Well spotted but due to the required time expired contract renegotiation, shortfall in GNP and the fluctuating RPI he in fact won extra kittens that cost less individually to run and work out better value over the same period in the group value quid pro quo stasis base value arena. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

HOW I MISS THE IPT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

I understand that, but what we actually need is this, not kittens.

Panthera_tigris_sumatran_subspecies.jpg