• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aidu Milflip

General Slim

Minor - Under16
Has anybody had cause out there to use the MILFLIP link that AIDU have introduced now that the old planning doc has dissaapeared ( without much notice of its termination I add !)

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Yeah, I've used it GS. Its quite good. Much the same as Jeppesen MOEC. Quite user friendly. I'd get a decent printer to print stuff off though......

A

AndyOps(exTG9)

Fo,z

Fo,z

FOMZ,

Think you will find that Jeppesen MOEC has changed its name again....JMCS now....whats in a name though..

Cheers me old ..AndyOps

N

Nimsim

Milflip

Milflip

Has anybody had cause out there to use the MILFLIP link that AIDU have introduced now that the old planning doc has dissaapeared ( without much notice of its termination I add !)

I used it for the first time today. Quite useless if you use a Service computer because almost everything is blocked for suspicious content. Use your own computer at home and it's very good. I am currently reading up on Kandahar so as to provide more realism in the simulator where I work.