• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ah Diddums

Roobarb

SAC
Maybe he is upset that he borrowed some of that "special" acne cream that she brought home from, err, the chemistry lab every night??

Wait a minute ...
"Owen Morris, 38, had a six-year affair with Dr Magnanti"
"Mr Morris says Dr Magnanti kept the nature of her blog secret, after they started a relationship on 2001"
"But in spring 2004, I thought she’d been writing down things I said so I put one of my exact phrases into Google – something extremely unique – and the blog popped up. I was absolutely horrified"
So three years into a six year relationship you find out your missus may be a hooker (if you're not paying anyway) writing ... and you keep smashing her back doors in for another 3?! Bit of a longer, in-depth story here ... with a picture of him! http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/i...a-prostitute-boyfriend&Itemid=4#axzz2brf8Zwyz

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The most amusing aspect is that he was probably convinced that he was good at it, and she really meant all those bedroom theatrics.

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Further down the page is a story about the damages he has received so the original story is quite old.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/m...end-of-sex-blogger-belle-de-jour-8736501.html

That's a different case AFAIK.
She gave an interview to the papers and slagged him so he sued the papers.
I think he now wants a refund from her for telling him she operated on a price per item type of system.
He claims it ruined his standing in the RAF and he can't find work as he's always linked to her.
Might be better if he kept his mush out of the papers in that case.