• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afghanistan deployment bonus ?

Stewie

SAC
Sorry if this is in the wrong place,I saw a comment in a recent post about how if the tories get in they will double the bonus for Afghanistan from £2500 to £ 5000 Ive had a good search and cant find it, but was just wondering if the auggies are entitled to it as well ? if this is in the wrong place feel fre to move it etc
Cheers

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
If it happens

If it happens

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,I saw a comment in a recent post about how if the tories get in they will double the bonus for Afghanistan from £2500 to £ 5000 Ive had a good search and cant find it, but was just wondering if the auggies are entitled to it as well ? if this is in the wrong place feel fre to move it etc
Cheers

If regulars get it then reservists will too.

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Don't you get sworn back in as regulars anyway?

When I went to Chillwell to deploy for Iraq a Captian gave us the "Ladies and Gentleman under the act of ............you are now all part of the regular Army"

Stewie

SAC
Don't you get sworn back in as regulars anyway?

When I went to Chillwell to deploy for Iraq a Captian gave us the "Ladies and Gentleman under the act of ............you are now all part of the regular Army"
Well i did the oath of alliegance a couple of months ago so basically a regular but kinda on a part time basis, its good to be back tbh, despite feeling like a fecking geriatric compared to most guys
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

I am a Regular (a regular what though?!?) and last year deployed with Sqn that took a bunch of Auggies with them - I can confirm that you would qualify for the Op Allce.

What I can't confirm though is whether the Tories will actually double the allce though!