• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACSSU Screened?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Are ACSSUs screened from NFU DWR?

Does anyone have the AP number that lists screened tours?

Thanks

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It's funny...... 10 years ago this would have been answered in minutes!

dctyke

Corporal
Nothing should be screened from NFU’s. I went willingly at FIVE days notice because of three dodgers in front of me. One actually rang me me to explain every time he was near going he got high blood pressure!!

ERT

Corporal
What is an ACSSU?

Id be firstly starting at AP 3376 and having a poke around there. I suspect only manning can actually tell you what posts have a live / active waver, as if the list was "public", surely everyone would be after then positions.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Google gives the answer for what ACSSUs are. Do you fulfil the formed units away time to have a wavier? End of the day go glass back like all the other t0$$3rs that did to affect my last DWR.