• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A little help please.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi all.

I wonder if you can help me.

I am ex Raf and have recovered from a long illness.

My blood pressure is good and my pulse rate is about 55 resting.

But I am very unfit.

Any chance of someone posting a basic cardio vascular training program or a general start up program for me.

Many regards.

TW

W

wgaf

TW go and talk to your GP first, confirm it's ok for you to exercise and to what level.

Northern Monkey

Corporal
Hi all.

But I am very unfit.

Any chance of someone posting a basic cardio vascular training program or a general start up program for me.

Many regards.

TW

Were you an endurance runner in a previous life with that kind of resting Heart rate??!!

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

N

NotAnIDOYet

Hi all.

But I am very unfit.

Many regards.

TW

Obviously the main problem is finding a PTI that can either read or use a computer for something other than RAFFT stats! Our gym employs a civvie to do their admin!

"Twice around my beautiful body, feet together GO!"