• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A job for Penguins Suck?

Jaymac

Sergeant
Right yous lot listen in. Penguins Suck hasn't been around here for months but I seen somehting last week that immediately made me think of him:

http://www.24dunia.com/english-news/shownews/0/Saudi-faces-spine-op-punishment/7074830.html

I reckon PS should get himself over to that Saudi bop and offer his expertise in spine snapping techniques. While he's there, he could teach them how to kneedrop someone in the kidneys and get them in a heidlock.

Anyone think this kind of justice would put a stop to general neddery/chaverry in thus country?

Jaymac

Sergeant
In PS style:

Lost eye herd he was in the French Florin Lesion. May bee he dose,nt
have assess to his neu completer or may bee his kese is all worned out.

It cood be hims has forgittin hims **** ward and is weighting four that Jif Fwayfo guiser to send hims a neu won?

PS mode off:

Whatever: PS either get to Saudi or give us an update why it has all gone wrong by mistake.:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I believe he is now arranging flowers for Interflora. So 'they' tell me.

Jaymac

Sergeant
If you'd been around 4 years ago, you'd have seen PS posting on another Goater's account. Quite how he hacked it I don't know; must have found an unlocked computer with some unfortunate still logged on to the Goat.

At the risk of getting my post deleted: LOL. That would have been worth seeing. I don't suppose you have a link to it?

Jaymac

Sergeant
What a bummer. At least someone knows his real identitiy.......or alternatively he logged in using one of his other user names and thought he was in as PS:pDT_Xtremez_19:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Maybe you should read through cooheeds old posts. They are both Regt and maybe at the time were based together. Not sure cooheed was silly enough to leave his pooter logged on but you never do know with you boys! :pDT_Xtremez_42: