• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 month det

UlsterExile

Sergeant
After a bit of help from the shinney's on this one. My new unit(haven't even arrived there yet) wish to detatch me for a 6 month period, to another unit further south. I have met with boss who says it's all in order. Am right in assuming that I should receive a JPA notification. As when I mentioned this he quickly moved on to another subject.

T

The Masked Geek

Sounds like you're being shafted mate. Speak to the drafter and see if they have you down for it...

Total Sympathy for you
or would you rather stay where you is now, with the current staff you work with, I know what I would do

Get Out of the Korner

Halfhand

LAC
Blessed

Blessed

He should be counting his blessings about the guys he's working with. But it does sound as if he's being SHAFTED.

Ulster get on to the drafter and see what's going on, sounds like this is another Det post without the proper funding going on.

C

CC

After a bit of help from the shinney's on this one. My new unit(haven't even arrived there yet) wish to detatch me for a 6 month period, to another unit further south. I have met with boss who says it's all in order. Am right in assuming that I should receive a JPA notification. As when I mentioned this he quickly moved on to another subject.

On whose authority have they detached you? For any movement, that does not come from Manning (trade desk, etc), the maximum time you can go for is 28 days.

Anything longer than that needs CMLOs authority. Speak with your desk and/or your Chf Clk.

Mike Oxlong

Corporal

Sh1t stirrer...