• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 cook's and a bossman

B

buddah

And a not so positive one:)
Any of you cook type people remember a couple of guys from Northolt around the early 80.s They are Don Martin and Bob Neil, best cooks i ever came across, but when Don was duty burner you had to be careful nobody called "Spiders," he would'nt get caught out, he alway:eek: adopted the spider position ,and the food he was about to put out always flew across the servery and onto the floor, you had to be carefull what you chose because he always picked it back up ready to serve.
Last saw (CIVVY) Don drinking out of a bottle in a brown paper bag in the Northolt N.A.A.F.I tv room around 84, And saw Bob in the mess at Nordorn when passing by about 85.

And let's not forget zobit Garath Williams, not quite a cook (or Rugby player ha ha) last i heard he was head of the mess shed's at Saints around 83.

R

Rustysdad

Bob Neil

Bob Neil

If the Bob Neil you are talking about was about 6ft 3 and used to play rugby then I was with him at Lyneham when he was my Cpl and I was a young wisp of a lad. I did plenty of nightshifts with him, he was OK. Cheeked him off once and he put me flat on my arse in the butchers fridge ( ah the good old days when a Cpl was a God!)