• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2 bikes for sale

L

Liney Hasbeen

Thought this would get a bigger audience than the normal selling things section.

Got the following for sale:-

An 05 GSXR 600 in Blue and white, Standard bike apart from the ugly number plate holder and huge indicators that have been changed. Just shy of 6K on the clock and top condition £4300 will buy it.

And a K5 GS 500F on an 06 plate in black and red. totally as new with only 310miles on it and remaining warranty £2300 will buy it.

If your interested or know anyone that is let me know on here and i will send more details by email.

Cheers all ......... I'm in the midlands area.