• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

154 Entry appo's RAF Halton

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
We are looking at having a 20 year reunion next year, so if you know any ex 154 entry appo's or was in 154 Entry please can you get in touch via PM

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
I know a bloke who was on 154 entry, he is a right lazy mong. Apparently 154 had a massive party last year, with fire eating polar bears, dueling dolphins and a loads of free beer and hookers; but the bloke I know was not invited.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Off Topic FFS 20 years since 154 where at Halton God I am starting to feel really really properly old. I was Ord dog the night they conducted the usual Appo high jinks before leaving. Spoof molehills on the mess bowling green, changed the tail number on the station gate guard aircraft and painted the entry number on the bus stop roof. Perhaps not all those deeds where done by 154 but memory is a variable thing.Off Topic

M

Moz_Magister

I would come but I was doing the clever course up at Cosford at the time, :pDT_Xtremez_15:, and you're right it was a long time ago.

now, where are my reading glasses .....

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Off Topic FFS 20 years since 154 where at Halton God I am starting to feel really really properly old. I was Ord dog the night they conducted the usual Appo high jinks before leaving. Spoof molehills on the mess bowling green, changed the tail number on the station gate guard aircraft and painted the entry number on the bus stop roof. Perhaps not all those deeds where done by 154 but memory is a variable thing.Off Topic

How do you think it makes me feel then, coming from 123 Entry and the 1st of the split-brains. There's so few of us left we could hold a reunion in the bus stop shelter ffs.
Talking of high jinks, I won't mention who gave the chalk lion at Whipsnade a big willy just before our graduation (whoops gave it away)

B

billy bollox

Info.....The molehils and spoof Hunter number was 152....I was there, I did the molehills!!!!
Bit silly looking back but then I was young!

D

DMX017

How do you think it makes me feel then, coming from 123 Entry and the 1st of the split-brains. There's so few of us left we could hold a reunion in the bus stop shelter ffs.
Talking of high jinks, I won't mention who gave the chalk lion at Whipsnade a big willy just before our graduation (whoops gave it away)

123 OR 123A? I'VE MET A FEW OF YOU ALONG THE WAY :pDT_Xtremez_23:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Youi are old. We did that on 128 (or it was plagerised)..........as I recall. we earned in additionto this a 6 mile run with a medicine ball between 3 in our plimmies, for bricking up the gym door.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Info.....The molehils and spoof Hunter number was 152....I was there, I did the molehills!!!!
Bit silly looking back but then I was young!

Youi are old. We did that on 128 (or it was plagerised)..........as I recall. we earned in additionto this a 6 mile run with a medicine ball between 3 in our plimmies, for bricking up the gym door.

Billy B plagerised the idea apparently. Now which entry put the baby pheasants into old workshops??

G

grumpyoldb

Off Topic Ahhh............ Halton. Adult entry 1973................ :pDT_Xtremez_14:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Who left in 92 and sprayed their entry number all over Halton and Wendover? I forget the number....

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Billy B plagerised the idea apparently. Now which entry put the baby pheasants into old workshops??

Wasn't my Entry, we just rearranged it a bit:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Oh that and nicking a couple of hundred shoes and arranging them on the Parade Square.

And giving the chalk Lioness a sex change.

And putting poster paint (water based of course) in the block fire extinguishers.

And a few other things that admitting to might not be a good idea:pDT_Xtremez_06:

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Did your lot fill the underpass with painted scrap cars? i remember having a chuckle at that when i was there.

Appo entry number

Appo entry number

Who left in 92 and sprayed their entry number all over Halton and Wendover? I forget the number....

I seem to recall a load of village 15mph signs having an additional 1 spray painted on the signs 'celebrating' 151's departure. There were some rumours that they lost 6 months JT pay to pay for new signs.

Were you on 151?

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
The 151's were my sister entry, they got kept behind from posting until they cleaned up the fish guts from in the workshop heating ducts as the workshop had to be closed due to the stench.

They also towed a paloost up to the 'hofficers mess at approx 3am and left it running on full pelt 25,000 rpm and it was like that for ages until te duty GEF fitter came out and switched it off, quality :pDT_Xtremez_14: