• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your thoughts please

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Is this what you like in swimwear? Is this what S2 looks like in a Cossie? Is their a future for RAFBird in this role? Will Fomz and Vim get RSI after viewing?

Your thoughts please?

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Ashley Graham's no size 10, but she is quite attractive, which is always useful.

But to be honest I can't look at any plus size woman in one of those full swimsuit jobbies without remembering my mum wearing hers back in the 80s. Completely puts me off.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I have no idea who she is... but its a no-brainer that.. of-bloody-course I would..

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a botter and no mistake. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

ktuludays

LAC
Without doubt, I would
I have no idea who she is... but its a no-brainer that.. of-bloody-course I would..

Anyone who says they wouldn't is a botter and no mistake. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Follows all the E-goat rules. Famous, pulse, been on TV.

As a suspected 8%'er I would, more cushion for the pushin'

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Whilst I wouldn't quite let her sh1t on my chest, I would give her one on a wet Wednesday afternoon....

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Take her to the gym, probably for a good couple of years and bring her back when she's lost at least 5 stone. She's fat and that ain't pleasant.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Hmm, I probably would (e-goat rules etc...) but she probably looks better than other birds the same size because she's a model and knows how to pose to best effect. See her not posing and in a shell suit in Asda, sans make-up, and it might be a different answer....

Ask me sober and i would always say no so obviously a botter hey Fomz :eek:. However after half a bottle of single malt i would more than likely be balls deep, I have bounced of worse in the past. As for thoughts on this, whilst it is the current antidote to body shaming etc it does not escape the fact she is obese and it is potentially making obesity an acceptable thing. Not entirely sure what the solution would be. I guess she could release some kind aerobics/HITT DVD and say she can now slut drop without cracking the kitchen tiles :pDT_Xtremez_15: and losing weight has saved her life etc.

Last edited: