• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

XV on Facebook

burglar

SAC
For interest of all who served on the real XV at LBH there is a group been set up on Facebook. Well worth a look to get a glimpse of your youth and memories.

G

gemarriott

For interest of all who served on the real XV at LBH there is a group been set up on Facebook. Well worth a look to get a glimpse of your youth and memories.

By real XV I take it you are talking buccaneers? And where's the fcuking link you retard?

FFS I can't be expected to go look for it:pDT_Xtremez_14:

burglar

SAC
By real XV I take it you are talking buccaneers? And where's the fcuking link you retard?

FFS I can't be expected to go look for it:pDT_Xtremez_14:

It would include the bucc boys i suppose as it's up to 1992 before it was turned into the ocu.
Anyway bombbrain, who the fcuk can you call a retard! We all know the only diference between a bombhead and a bomb is that not all bombs are retards!!!
And as for the link I suppose at your time of life you need all the minutes you can save as you can't have many left!!::p:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=58608644739&ref=mf

Hope that one works! ( That's my bit done for help the aged!!)

G

gemarriott

It would include the bucc boys i suppose as it's up to 1992 before it was turned into the ocu.
Anyway bombbrain, who the fcuk can you call a retard! We all know the only diference between a bombhead and a bomb is that not all bombs are retards!!!
And as for the link I suppose at your time of life you need all the minutes you can save as you can't have many left!!::p:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=58608644739&ref=mf

Hope that one works! ( That's my bit done for help the aged!!)

thanks, you're my fcuking hero now:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
Sorted signed up!

I'm not a plumber therefore no problem finding it!

They are all Tonka smallies on there - come on GEM lets raise the average age.

B

BRUFEN BOY

What, no one said it yet?

XV,XV rah, rah,rah........:pDT_Xtremez_30:

H

Harley

Average's

Average's

Benjy Britton
XV 78-80,
That should get the average up, & the Tonkas whinging !.
There was a XV beforeTonkas you know !.......:pDT_Xtremez_09:

And NO you cant have our crewroom Gizzets....!!! ?..