• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wot, no complaints?

S

Shiney

Im surprised this is empty?

Anyway, my standard answer is:

Youve missed the pay balance date Im afraid it was the tenth of the month.

JPA, the way forwards - My Bum..................................

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Hang on is the standard shiney statement not 'Sorry we can't help you this afternoon as we are closed for Staff training?

S

Shiney

You are right, but thats 2nd Line Shiney speak, not 1st Line!

L

Leading edge

Green Thursday

Green Thursday

They are too busy getting fitted up for their greens, which they wear every thursday, so the girls can wear in the nasty boots the RAF make them put on the feet.

Grrrrrr combat shineys.................grrrrrrrrrrr ready for anything, as long as it doesn't go beyond 15:15. cause we is closed then. :D

M

MiniG

Tac Admin....

Whats that then?

The ability to deliver several reams of printer paper under enemy fire?? :eek:

S

Shiney

Just wait until next year. You will have to do the whole lot yourselves.

I

ICATQ

sittingstress said:
Not currently posted at a RAF camp so what is all this about greens on a Thursday?

Some Units introduced a novel concept a few years ago. Get all the remfs to wear greens once a week to remind them they actually do work for a military organisation (i use the term military and organisation loosely).

Other than that not a scoobie.

JPA - bring it on, at least I know it has been done properly, because I did it myself!

The only 'lines' in PSF are the ones out the door as the staff are either not there or so slow it takes forever to get even the most basic admin task completed.

JPA - bring it on - do Tac Admin have cammo pens?

G

goatblower

cammo pens...

cammo pens...

ah yes, the joys of having a shiny everywhere you go and being really annoying!!!

S

Shiney

ICATQ said:
Some Units introduced a novel concept a few years ago. Get all the remfs to wear greens once a week to remind them they actually do work for a military organisation (i use the term military and organisation loosely).

Other than that not a scoobie.

JPA - bring it on, at least I know it has been done properly, because I did it myself!

The only 'lines' in PSF are the ones out the door as the staff are either not there or so slow it takes forever to get even the most basic admin task completed.

JPA - bring it on - do Tac Admin have cammo pens?

So, what is a REMF? I could say that it is everyone except aircrew. After all they are at the front, and we are not. If you disagree, please explain why, and try to answer cohesively. As for Tac Admin having cammo pens, well I have a BIC.

I

ICATQ

Shiney said:
So, what is a REMF? I could say that it is everyone except aircrew. After all they are at the front, and we are not. If you disagree, please explain why, and try to answer cohesively. As for Tac Admin having cammo pens, well I have a BIC.

Dont know about you but my trade are regularily 'at the front' in fact - all the time.

Some trades never or very rarely go OOA, and if they do it is not a hostile environment. Case in point I phoned our dental section for a DWR prep check up to be greeted with 'Whats DWR' by the SAC. Thats a REMF!

B

Bitter&Twisted

Ah yes TAC Admin or Deployable Admin Group or Combat scribblies - whatever you want to call them!!

Deploying out to Kuwait for the big Telic scrumdown (by boat), we had a two day stop in Qatar at AU. None of us had been issued any Desert kit at all and we were going to be living out in the bondue as part of 5 Regt RMP.

First priority after getting a bedspace was the beer chits!! :eek:

So a quick trip to Admin ensued and what do we find?

Two air conditioned portakabins and all the adminers resplendent in brand new desert combats :mad:

W

womble

Shiney said:
Just wait until next year. You will have to do the whole lot yourselves.

Thank God for that.... at least it might get done :cool: