• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World of Warships

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is anyone playing the Closed Beta Test?

I've been playing World of Tanks for years, but this game has the potential to be better, provided they don't fcuk it up!

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Been playing WoT for the past couple of years too, not playing the WoW closed beta but am looking forward to it as well, hope they include subs :)
Haven't seen any feedback at all yet, you?

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Looking forward to Warships too. From what I've heard, most of the closed beta keys went to Russian members etc

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm in the CBT.

Torpedos are stupidly powerful, I bet this will be toned down.

Spotting is just a sh1t as it was in the World of Tanks beta days, this will also be changed I bet.

The models look great.

No subs, much to my annoyance.

Fairynuff31

Corporal
World of Warships

Hi all

I've been playing World of Tanks and Warplanes for while and they are OK.

Just seen that WoW has been generally released - Is it any good?

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Been playing it for a while now, but not as much much as I'd like to. Still fun, and not as many kids playing it when compared to tanks. They have a full Japanese and American tree, and 10 Russian & German ships. Hopefully the RN should follow soon. Don't think Subs will appear, but fast hit & run torpedo boats would be interesting.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk