• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worcestershire CCC and Help for Heroes

TrickyTree

Sergeant
Just sitting in front of Sky right now watching Nottinghamshire hopefully edging towards a win against a poor Worcestershire effort - but I have to give a big :pDT_Xtremez_30: to the Pears for what they are doing for Help for Heroes this season. They have a new Twenty20 strip which has a H4H patch on the sleeve and they are donating £10 from the sale of every shirt to the charity.

I'm also led to understand that serving members of HM Forces were given free entry to tonight's game at New Road. Jolly good show all round, I'd say :pDT_Xtremez_28: