• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wokeful or Woeful?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No she quit. She was offered "project work" but was told there would be no permanent post until late '23/24

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Good on her, she should never have been put in that position, plenty of people above and around her must have been aware what they were doing was fundamentally immoral.

People being ‘team‘ players to achieve good numbers for themselves and get on, let her down.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
When I was in the "FF" there seemed to be 2 camps in R&S....those who wanted to push BAME at all costs and realists. This wasn't a new issue, my time period was 14-17 so it was bubbling then....we were repeatedly briefed anything being asked to do was PA not PD and nothing as blatant as this.

In my time courses were loaded by Cpls, not 2*s!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
She probably at the time perceived that once you’ve rocked the boat so publicly, she was never going to experience plain sailing whilst Wigston had the helm. Would any settlement not be calculated against lost potential earnings if she’d have worked the max allowed period?

StickyFingers

Sergeant
She probably at the time perceived that once you’ve rocked the boat so publicly, she was never going to experience plain sailing whilst Wigston had the helm. Would any settlement not be calculated against lost potential earnings if she’d have worked the max allowed period?
The way I read it it came from Wigston but it was Turner who was on the blower to her all the time before his er.... incident.