• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Winter Olympics

A

Almost_done

Don't know if the RAF members of the Olympic Team members read E-Goat, but anyway just to wish them well and hope they do well in the coming games.

Go GB :pDT_Xtremez_28:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Almost_done said:
Don't know if the RAF members of the Olympic Team members read E-Goat, but anyway just to wish them well and hope they do well in the coming games.

Go GB :pDT_Xtremez_28:

What about the rest of the British Winter Olympic team? Dont they count aswell?::p:

A

Almost_done

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
What about the rest of the British Winter Olympic team? Dont they count aswell?::p:

Cling, which part of Go GB didn't you get?

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

I was once proud to have the 4-man Bob brakeman call me 'boss'.

Good luck Dan - I'll be rooting for you all the way!

T

The Ballerina

I used to work with a JT that was competing in the winter Olympics for the GB bobsleigh team. He was told that he would never get promoted because he was doing too much sport. So he went off to the Army and is now on his to his 3rd i think.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
A CLING NERD SHRON said:

Weeeeeeell as this is an RAF site, I think there is a chance one of them may just read it. Well done to all those that completed the RAF XC Champs on Wednesday. (Sorry I don't care about any civvy XC league events on the same day!)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Blokes, Solo Ice Dancing. I can believe they practice many hours a week to hone themselves to a peak of sporting prowess that allows them the chance to compete for their nation in such a prestigious event as the Olympics. However, come on, anyone not think this is camper than the Will Young "Top Gun" video, puleeze! Mrs Stax was watching it last night, these blokes wouldn't look at of place at the Sydney Mardi Gras! Not just the whole concept of "Ice Dancing" itself, but the makeup, the costumes, gimme a break, its not sport its cruising on ice! At least if they dance with a bird, they can slip the thumb in during the lifts (oh that comment will get me some stick from the girlies!)

Any blokes dare to disagree?