• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why was Oh Sir banned??

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
The user "Oh Sir" seems to have been banned from E-goat???

His posts always were topical and with good humour.

I never saw anything that he posted that deserved a ban???

(ISK and Snowy excepted!!!)

Any real reason??

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It was by his request believe it or not...He asked for his account to be erased but after some consultations he opted for a ban...

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It gave him a way back in should he, in the future, wish it so...

And he'd be welcome if he choose that route.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Its a shame as I for one have miss his "I am going now please give me some attention" bids and his "self proclaimed MOD" status. I wondered why it had been so quiet on here...........

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well, he's still live an kicking on another site if you want to see him. :pDT_Xtremez_05:

Last edited:
B

Bill Bones

He was. I think Auggie RAFP though.

I had alot of time for him tbh.

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Would a guy from any other trade do such a thing?

Well OK, Scuffers and Tashyman (just cause you can't, don't mean you can't try., as I've know at least one Scuffer try to do it more than once (Anybody at Newton in mid 86 will known who I'm talking about).

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Well OK, Scuffers and Tashyman (just cause you can't, don't mean you can't try., as I've know at least one Scuffer try to do it more than once (Anybody at Newton in mid 86 will known who I'm talking about).
He was there in 82/83 as well