• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's Watching?

MeerKat

SAC
There are plenty of conspiracy theories about that allude to both PPRuNe and ArRSe being 'monitored' by those high up. Any idea if the goat is 'sheparded'??
Just a thought
MK

Last edited:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
Who knows about Egoat

Who knows about Egoat

I do know that a massively high ranker does keep an eye on PPRUNE. I know because he introduced me to it!! FBC sometimes moves in mysterious high circles as a sort of performing monkey. But then again could just be the Long Island Ice Teas! I think we would be very naive to think that no-one was reading our petty ramblings. Big Brother is watching. Actually I have applied for the next series. I am going to sit in the Jacuzzi for ten weeks with a stiffy on and a Stella in me hand :p