• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who'dathunkit

G

Gord

7-1 Germany over Brazil, what a blow out. If anyone had money on that they'll be millionaires now. I'd like to see Holland put the boots to the Argies so that we can have an all European final in South America. That'll be a first.

My wife works for a well known on-line gaming company. Some chap in Ireland put all of his remaining funds in his account and predicted the score. He bet 80p and got back just over £200.....

G

Gord

Well, it's an Argie/German final, too bad, I was hoping for it to be an all European one just cos the South Americans are a bit too snotty in my opinion. Having said that, they generally play a good game.