• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where do I find out........

Digzster

Sergeant
The story so far...

Having been F'd (literally) onto DII the highly paid prats decided to lose my bookmarked items from the old system despite backing it up as requested to the transfer folder.

Problem, I lost all my contact sites to see when competitions / expeds / trips etc were going on for golf. Does anybody have some sites or URLs that I can get? With the weather the way it has been this year I need to play few rounds in a better environment!

Thanks

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What comps are you trying to find Station, command, RAF. For contacts try your station intranet homepage to find your OIC Golf and work from there.