• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's Happening

Having been OOA for the last 6 months, I have been out of contact with the Trade.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Since the reserrection of E-goat, this Forum has had very little activity.......in fact the only thing that seems to happen on it, is every now and then Tumbleweed blows silently across it's pages.:pDT_Xtremez_09:

This leads me to the conclusion that everything is TG 9 is great and there are no contentious issues ongoing at the moment............is this realy so??????????
or is it just that I am the only Opsie that bothers looking at this Forum??:pDT_Xtremez_26:

Thank God for that......I was begining to think I was all alone ....... I get scared with all these bullies on the other Forums:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Last edited:

FOMDude

SAC
PTPF,

Everyone is OOA at the moment and with IGS Fun Police in full w@nker mode,
there are no internet capable machines with access to sites like this left.

I am counting the days as to when my PC is 'Fun Policed' and then I have to get back on my head as my teabreak is over...............

I think that morale is sooooo low that even hopes of typing and getting heard are diminishing quicker than a FOM OOA turnaround.

Nice to see there are still some people getting access though :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hmmmm

SAC
PTPF,

Everyone is OOA at the moment and with IGS Fun Police in full w@nker mode,
there are no internet capable machines with access to sites like this left.

I am counting the days as to when my PC is 'Fun Policed' and then I have to get back on my head as my teabreak is over...............

I think that morale is sooooo low that even hopes of typing and getting heard are diminishing quicker than a FOM OOA turnaround.

Nice to see there are still some people getting access though :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Soooo lucky here in NATS never never land. Hmmm, how about a bit of on-line shopping???????????