• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What your one favorite song that is unlikely to ever be knocked off your No1 spot?

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Here's mine...

There's no reason, no particular time or occasion that its linked to, its just an awesomely good song with meaningful lyrics.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Here's mine...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo">YouTube Link</a>

There's no reason, no particular time or occasion that its linked to, its just an awesomely good song with meaningful lyrics.

Very good choice. Good production, no overuse of instruments. Best use of a piano in a song along with Nina Simone my baby just cares for me and nat king cole let there be love. Plus the lyrics are more relevant today.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Very good choice. Good production, no overuse of instruments. Best use of a piano in a song along with Nina Simone my baby just cares for me and nat king cole let there be love. Plus the lyrics are more relevant today.

Yes. 30 years have passed since the 80s and the lyrics resonate as much today as the did when it was first written.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I don't have a particular song as my favourite , I have songs for different moods, happy sad melancholy,. Songs to reminisce to, songs for driving, songs for different times of the year, summer songs holiday songs. 3 minute pop song. I like all music .
My top 10
He ain't heavy the hollies
Story of the Blues the mighty wah
Show and tell al Wilson
Different drum stone Poneys
Disco 2000 pulp
Weather with you crowded house
I know you're out there moody blues
If you're not back in love by Monday Millie Jackson.
Before the rain Lee Oscar
Tin man John edwards

Shiny10

SAC
"Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgereld" by Gordon Lightfoot

If you feel like the world is against you it makes you realise that there is always someone worse off.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
"Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgereld" by Gordon Lightfoot

If you feel like the world is against you it makes you realise that there is always someone worse off.

Good call with Gordon lightfoot. Been my ambition to see him live, finally get to see him in may at the empire in Liverpool.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Stevie Nicks, Rooms on Fire - 12" version
[video]https://youtu.be/U7IrOvWMmA0[/video].

*edit - wrong link, bl00dy fingers!*

Last edited: