• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Walkies

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth

*****istrator
Bingo, Baron and I, (my chocolate labradors) Will be strolling around the Golf field at about 8 o'clockish (After cocktails and canapes) Just thought I would extend an Invitation to all police to bring thier hounds, so that the canines could catch up on hot gossip. They do need to get out more - rather restricted living quarters - i'll arrange a day out for them at the estate.

Chow (oh do excuse the pun) for now........

I

ICATQ

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth said:
Bingo, Baron and I, (my chocolate labradors) Will be strolling around the Golf field at about 8 o'clockish (After cocktails and canapes) Just thought I would extend an Invitation to all police to bring thier hounds, so that the canines could catch up on hot gossip. They do need to get out more - rather restricted living quarters - i'll arrange a day out for them at the estate.

Chow (oh do excuse the pun) for now........

As it will be dark how will we recognise you old chap?

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
He will be wearing a red carnation in his lapel and carring a rolled up copy of the Beano.

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth

*****istrator
I will mostly be wearing no 5 mess dress with sqn cummabund, garnished with no expense spared patent leather shoes and a pair of pink marigold gloves. Holding a neon pink pooper scooper, got to look after these swishfukit experts. Codeword "My grannies apples taste sweeter when dipped in pot pouri". In the event of my identity being compromised to the uninvited, the dogs have undergone rigourous anti catpure training (hours of chasing toilet paper) and are instructed to self detonate. I myself will inconspicuously blend into the background by the removal of said marigolds, and the expedient application of a pair of glasses and a false sporran, whilst whistling "Camptown Races":cool: .

....now where's that glass...............:)

B

Bitter&Twisted

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth said:
I will mostly be wearing no 5 mess dress with sqn cummabund, garnished with no expense spared patent leather shoes and a pair of pink marigold gloves. Holding a neon pink pooper scooper, got to look after these swishfukit experts. Codeword "My grannies apples taste sweeter when dipped in pot pouri". In the event of my identity being compromised to the uninvited, the dogs have undergone rigourous anti catpure training (hours of chasing toilet paper) and are instructed to self detonate. I myself will inconspicuously blend into the background by the removal of said marigolds, and the expedient application of a pair of glasses and a false sporran, whilst whistling "Camptown Races":cool: .

....now where's that glass...............:)

Sounds more like he'll be wearing a straight jacket :D