• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Username change

• Thread starter Just like watching Brazil
  • Start date
J

Just like watching Brazil

I've decided I have the most unoriginal username on E-Goat, is there any way I can change it?

Thanks in advance

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I think re-registering is the only way dude..... however I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time........... or the last !! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
I think re-registering is the only way dude..... however I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time........... or the last !! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

unless th emods know better i would imagine the only other way would be direct into the database!

J

Just like watching Brazil

yep, now I can keep you all guessing as to what it refers. Or should I say who:pDT_Xtremez_19:

M

mr_fingle

yep, now I can keep you all guessing as to what it refers. Or should I say who:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Hmm, well the first step should be to identify exactly how many Goat-ers have brazilians? That should narrow the answer down and allow us to identify who you are currently stalking