• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Upper age limit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gingerburd

Anyone know what the uppper age limit for RAF is, Admin type areas etc, I have had a look at the website but its not that great.

M

Miss_Tina

According to raf.mod.uk/careers

Personnel Administrator is 16 - 29
Admin Officer 17.5 - 36

Hope this helps

M

Miss_Tina

Thats ok.

If you look at the RAF careers site and browse jobs it gives a description of each job by someone who does it. There is a tab which says "the facts" it gives you the age and salary details.

I had looked through the site a few times before I noticed the tab was there.

Hopefully you can make some sense of what I am trying to explain!

G

Gingerburd

Found it !!!! Right now off to get more info.My job is the pits, and to be honest am bored, need more of a challenge, got all the qualifications they are asking for.... so just need to get in before they pension me off lol

M

Miss_Tina

Are you going for officer?

I'm not, I've just passed the apptitude test and I have the first interview in a few weeks. The worry is creeping in....:pDT_Xtremez_42:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Question is answerd, the thread now closed before it decends into chit chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.