• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trip to Ascension circa 1988

Gazza260

LAC
Was clearing out my loft and came across the attached photos. Can only remember a few of the names though.
The American base commander came and asked us to stop because we had clogged the air filters for the power station and they were having to shut it down.
Not sure on the Pers Sec issues if one of the Mods could please give me guidance I would appreciate it.
For those in the know, this was a 228 OCU trip, one foot over the EDGE didnt want me to go after the Cyprus incident. Got to go anyway though.

Attachments

• Ascension 1.jpg
    Ascension 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ground Run 1.jpg
    Ground Run 1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ground Run 2.jpg
    Ground Run 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ground Run 3.jpg
    Ground Run 3.jpg