• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Training Programs

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
I seem to recall seeing some OOA training programs somewhere but can't find them now.

One was a 16 week full body work out & the other was a 9 week core/upper body one.

Can't find them on Intranet or Airspace...any pointers? Thanks.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Whilst I can't answer your question may I suggest 'Insanity'? Easily downloaded from a Torrent site.

That'll sort you out fairly rapidly, failing that, Lunchtime circuit sessions?

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
I don't know if it's still on there or not but the RAF Mt Pleasant intranet site has (did have?) details of their 16 week FI tour program.

37isntOld

LAC
Assuming I've got your request right?

Assuming I've got your request right?

I've just followed the 6 week training course to (hopefully) help me get in the reserves and found it brilliant. Been doing it for 2 months now (been building it since completing) and can feel a real difference to my stamina and core strength, plus lost 1/2 a stone which is a bonus ... I've copied the full brochure (a pdf) to my dropbox. Click Here to grab it. Hope this helps?

Cheers :)