• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tmt 1

uber pikey

Sergeant
I have just spent the last four weeks at Cosford, and have to say it was the worst course I have ever been on and the best at the same time!
The way courses end up is all down to the instructors, the effort you put in and the syndicate you are with.
It was a roller coaster ride from day one, I missed my son's 8th birthday(4 out of 8 ffs), I trashed my wife's car driving between the museum and the main camp (ended up back on the airfield by smashing through the perimeter fence(I am now known as Colt Seavers)), I had the sh1ts twice(WGAF poo tashed me! the tossa) I spent about £300 on booze, nearly got arrested for indecent exposure in Wolverhampton(I will keep that one quiet for now), fell asleep on the train and ended up two stations past my stop, watched Wales get knocked out by Fiji and I am havin to spend out another £750.00 this weekend on my wifes replacement car.
I have had the best four weeks of my life though, exteremly good people on the course, the instructors were really good and made every thing interesting throughout, I visited old freinds and got absolutely shedded on a daily basis.

If you go to Cosford with a bad attitude you will have a crap stay, go with an open mind it worked for me.

M

mr_fingle

Off Topic
<snip> nearly got arrested for indecent exposure in Wolverhampton(I will keep that one quiet for now)</snip>

I think you will find that, according to E-Goat Terms and Conditions hidden in a micro-dot somewhere on the site you are mandated to (figuratively at least) bear all.

Right Here! Right Now!:pDT_Xtremez_29:

Max

Sergeant
Nope I went with an open mind and after nearly 4 weeks of being patronised by idiots all I can say is you'd be better off doing a course at your home station that allowed you to be authed rather than messing about with unrealistic Rubbish which then means you still have to go back to your camp and get authed by being away from work for even longer unless you count the crane part which is nice if you use cranes on type...............