• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This might interest some on here

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
CAMO job. Would bore the hell out of me, Place is full of ex Eastern Airways raving gams. So no thanks.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
CAMO job. Would bore the hell out of me, Place is full of ex Eastern Airways raving gams. So no thanks.
Are you sure it’s Brexits fault you’re having a problem finding a job with your UK qualification.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Are you sure it’s Brexits fault you’re having a problem finding a job with your UK qualification.
I have a great job. I am a licenced aircraft engineer that earns more that an LAE in that place. I am also qualified to do that CAMO role if I wished to apply for it. I don't need to look on Google to know what at PART145, Part M or Part 21 Organisation is.