• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The BFG Jags

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Gents

Please help......:pDT_Xtremez_35:

I'm trying to generate a brochure for the end of jag do at Coningsby of the 30th of Jun. I have two weeks to get a complete document ready for command graphics to generate.

I would like to insert a page about the Jags of 2,14,17,20 an 31 sqns and RAF Bruggen and Laarburch in the Jag era. Stories that are clean , incidents, memories and life with the bomb, the hooter and Wobbly!!! I got out to BFG with only 2 at Laarburch left.

If anybody can write a page about their time on a jag sqn and what BFG was like in the 70's + any pictures , I will ensure they are credited and get a copy.

PM me if you feel you can help!!!

Last edited:
G

grumpyoldb

Gents

Please help......:pDT_Xtremez_35:

I'm trying to generate a brochure for the end of jag do at Coningsby of the 30th of Jun. I have two weeks to get a complete document ready for command graphics to generate.

I would like to insert a page about the Jags of 2,14,17,20 an 31 sqns and RAF Bruggen and Laarburch in the Jag era. Stories mthat are clean , incidents memories and life with the bomb, the hooter and Wobbly!!! I got out to BFG with only 2 at Laarburch left.

If anybody can write a page about their time on a jag sqn and what BFG was like in the 70's + any pictures , I will ensure they are credited and get a copy.

PM me if you feel you can help!!!

I spent two years polishing the recce pods for 2ACSQN jags at Laarbruch............there was feck all else to do on them, before moving to ASF on 2nd line.
There's a lot of info about 2ACJags here but I can't access it at the mo'
http://www.shineytwojag.co.uk/
Good luck with your project.:pDT_Xtremez_28: