• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG4 On E-Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
As much as I'm in denial, TG4 is here with us, so Wobbly has very kindly had a bit of a re-org to put everything into one place.

The main forum is for all TG4 issues across the board. You will notice that there are 2 sub-forums, for TG3 & TG11, for old timers to discuss anything relevant.

So now we are all one big happy family. If you see things in the TG11/TG3 forum, remember that they are trade specific areas, so keep off the flame posting/trolling.

If it looks like it is general trade stuff it will be moved into here for all to discuss.

MC

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Due to the amount of duplications between the Tg3/11/4 forums all the forums have now been amalgamated.

If you have trade specific stuff make sure you title the thread accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.