• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tabbing

E

exiled_85

Quickie question...

Do the RAF tab and do CFTs? Or is it just a silly Army thing (or yomp if you're RM)?

Exiled

D

DrunkenMonki

If youre attached to an army unit and deploy on the ground with them, you'll do CFT's etc, at least the poor blokes on my new sqn do!

The rest of us.... erm, no.

E

exiled_85

Wahay!! I hate tabbing!! I'm 5ft 3" with the worlds smallest stride - not built for tabbing!!
Thank fook for that!! Nice one DM!!

Exiled

B

BigVern

Tabbing is ace.

Tabbing is ace.

Quickie question...

Do the RAF tab and do CFTs? Or is it just a silly Army thing (or yomp if you're RM)?

Exiled

All Sqns & sections have a tabbing area. I tab at least 10 times a day at work.

R

Rich_P

What on Earth is Tabbing? Google brings up nothing about it. :pDT_Xtremez_09:

Rikster

Sergeant
What on Earth is Tabbing? Google brings up nothing about it. :pDT_Xtremez_09:

Tabbing is:

Tactical Approach to Battle. Basically you walk/run/crawl there instead of driving up in a great big noisy truck.
used as slang when moving long distances on foot, usually carrying too much stuff and going too fast!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

R

Rich_P

Sounds like then that Ms.Exiled must be large in the chest and have midget legs and arms. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Tabbing is:

Tactical Approach to Battle. Basically you walk/run/crawl there instead of driving up in a great big noisy truck.
used as slang when moving long distances on foot, usually carrying too much stuff and going too fast!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

True, RAF Regt still do it on ROFA.

B

BigVern

No - Tabbing is........

No - Tabbing is........

Tabbing is:

I think you are all a little confused. Tabbing is, rolling a pinch or two of tobacco in a paper, lighting the Tab then sitting back to relax for a few minutes.

Jarhead

LAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikster
Tabbing is:

Rikster Its actually 'Tactical Advance to Battle' :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Ex Tg3

SAC
405988d1231872828-new-protoform-r9-f-body-holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg