• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tabbers Banished to SHQ

StickyFingers

Sergeant
Seems the grown up Radio School tabbers have been banished to the smoking shelter outside SHQ and banned from the shelter behind Flowerdowns because the management don't want them talking to the trainees.

Wonder why that is?

4everAD

Sergeant
Brilliant, can't have the trainees hearing the truth about tg4 can we? It's hard enough finding them to join up without scaring them off during training! Its things like this that really cheer me up.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Think this comes from up higher than 1RS management. The same directive has gone out to all training establishments and so our tabbers area has been rather feebly divided into two, like splitting the managers technical area beside a footie pitch in half.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
Seems the grown up Radio School tabbers have been banished to the smoking shelter outside SHQ and banned from the shelter behind Flowerdowns because the management don't want them talking to the trainees.

Wonder why that is?

Quite right, SNCOs should not under any circumstance be seen to be associating with JRs. Especially P2 trainees.

To be honest the mere site of Junior Ranks makes me feel physically sick.