• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suspended Sun Journo

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The man is a complete moron.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Might be a moron, probably not an overt racist, bit of a scouse outrage bus travelling at the moment.

Anyway people in Liverpool don't buy the Sun, so how can they be offended.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
He knew damn well what gets was writing. It's his way of getting one back at the boycott the scum campaign.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
He knew damn well what gets was writing. It's his way of getting one back at the boycott the scum campaign.

Typical scouse out rage bus answer, notice that the Mail managed to mention the Sun's mistaken point of view of the Hillsborough tragedy in an attempt to stoke it up a bit against one of its rivals.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
It's no coincidence that he wrote this column a day before the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster. Ross Bartley got punched last weekend, Whys he left it for a few days to write it in his column. His little snide comments just had fuel to the fire. I take it he spends all his time going to the zoo

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
A a a a a a a a calm down, calm down

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
With many of Liverpool's inhabitants boycotting the Sun already because of its Hillsborough comments now Everton Football club have also banned the paper from anywhere in its operation. I had no idea of Barkley's heritage nor did I care about it I just watched him play football What an insensitive idiot the Journo scumbag has been. . As for the stereotyping of scousers with his drug dealer references and poor salaries about the only thing the prat didn't do was mention hub caps

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39608149

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
If you look at his other articles he's a wind up merchant, he won't be found guilty of racism because he's not been racist and he'll be back at work in a couple of weeks once everyone has calmed down, A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
If you look at his other articles he's a wind up merchant, he won't be found guilty of racism because he's not been racist and he'll be back at work in a couple of weeks once everyone has calmed down, A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's in no position to be a wind up merchant in this case. You would have thought he'd learnt from the lies he printed about Hillsborough and the subsequent fall out from that. He must be one thick arse hole